Charlotte’s charity chic
Published on: 01 Oct 2014
1. Dress CLIC Sargent, Downend, Size: Medium, Red Label, £6.99
Lace is an ideal fabric for an evening dress because it instantly adds glamour. The longer hemline that grazes just below the knee is a flattering cut and you are sure to stand out from the crowd thanks to the vivid purple.
2. Blouse CLIC Sargent, Downend Size: 14, New Look, £3.99
Sheers are so wearable for autumn and this blouse is light enough for warmer days. Simply wear over a white bandeau top and slip on your favourite jeans for effortless style!
3. Heels St Peter’s Hospice Downend, Size: 5, Dorothy Perkins, £3.50
Nothing brightens an outfit more than bold heels. Go brave and mix with clashing colours; these heels are perfect for a night out.
4. Skirt St Peters Hospice Downend, Size: 10, Principles, £7.00
Autumn/Winter is filled with metallics and this skirt is a subtle yet stunning nod to this trend. Pairing with dark colours works best; try plum, regal red or classic black.
5. Trousers PDSA Staple Hill, Size: 12, Quest, £3.99
The weather just can’t make its mind up and I don’t know about you but I’m not ready to let go of the summer just yet. These trousers are the perfect transition into autumn without being too heavy.
6. Scarf PDSA Staple Hill, Unmarked, £2.49
A scarf is an easy addition to any outfit and can add an extra texture to your look. There was a large selection of scarves at PDSA but this one was my favourite for its versatility.
With thanks to the local charity shops of Downend and Staple Hill for being so helpful!